Urfa, officially known as Şanlıurfa , is a city in southeastern Turkey and the capital of Şanlıurfa Province. Its population of over two million residents includes ethnic Turks, Kurds, and Arabs. Urfa is situated on a plain about 80 km east of the Euphrates River. Its climate features extremely hot, dry
Alexa Rank Country N/A
Daily Unique Visitors
Monthly Unique Visitors
|Domain infomation||No Data Found
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2022-05-20T01:40:13Z <<<
For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp
The Service is provided so that you may look up certain information in relation to domain names that we store in our database.
The information provided by this Service is 'as is' and we make no guarantee of it its accuracy.
You agree that by your use of the Service you will not use the information provided by us in a way which is:
* inconsistent with any applicable laws,
* inconsistent with any policy issued by us,
* to generate, distribute, or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations, or
* to enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to the Service.
You acknowledge that:
* a response from the Service that a domain name is 'available', does not guarantee that is able to be registered,
* we may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time, and
* the copying, compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of the information provided by the Service is not permitted, without our express written consent.
This information has been prepared and published in order to represent administrative and technical management of the TLD.
We may discontinue or amend any part or the whole of these Terms of Service from time to time at our absolute discretion.